We want to see what YOU’RE working with!
We love seeing what our customers create while using our gear! It’s no secret we love showing it off over on our Instagram and this year we want to kick things up a notch and highlight BOTH your setup AND the final image.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
1. Follow us on Instagram (if you aren’t doing so already).
2. Behind-the-scenes image showing your setup.
3. A final image from that shoot.
4. Description of your setup AND what PCB gear you used.
5. Credits (model(s), hair, makeup, agencies, etc.) – providing IG handles when applicable, including your own!
6. Submit your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We’d recommend providing your images squared up to 1080×1080 when submitting. While we know this may not be ideal when it comes to portraits especially (hello, IG being lame with their ratio), it would allow for us to not crop your photos improperly.
By submitting your images and information, you are permitting Paul C. Buff, Inc. to share your content (with proper credits) on our social media channels (primarily Instagram).
**Please note that submissions are not guaranteed to appear on our social media.
Below is a gallery of behind-the-scenes images alongside their final photos for inspiration.